Macha’s Justice is a small group run by volunteers, all of whom have personal and/or professional experience with domestic and interpersonal violence, and all of whom practice some form of paganism, polytheism, or magic.
Our primary approach to supporting survivors is through short-term peer emotional support and educational material. This may look like:
- communicating through email or other text format for short-term peer support
- participating in peer group discussion
- sharing resources and information relevant to the common needs of survivors
- providing online classes and downloadable material for survivors and allies alike
Macha’s Justice itself cannot provide:
- long-term, ongoing emotional support
- therapy or clinical mental health services
- legal advice
- financial advice
- formal referrals
- certification training
We’re happy to do what we can to help you find an accessible resource that will help you with these things such as a domestic violence agency, a family resource center, or a priesthood in your religious tradition that’s local to you. We encourage people to take a look at our general resources.